Monday 5 May 2014

I Went Shopping...Again

I Have a Problem

After having a bit of a difficult night, I decided some retail therapy was required, and even though I have some other posts scheduled, I wanted to get this one done before I start using everything a bought.
  

Seven things isn't bad right?

I initially went shopping with the intention of having a sniff of the new products that Lush has to offer. In my store they had two new bath bombs and two new soaps, although I believe there is another bath bomb (Bom Perignon) a shower gel (Back for Breakfast) and some FUN with a twist (which I am super gutted wasn't in store, it's scented with half Twilight and half Dragons Egg).

What I did buy was the two bath bombs that were available, May Day and Granny Takes a Dip


- May Day has a freaking Badger on it!!! and all proceeds go towards anti-badger cull projects. It has a sugary aniseedy scent to it and it was £2.95

- Granny Takes a Dip is crazily colourful and pretty, and isn't in a traditional bath bomb shape (this is flat and round, rather than spherical). This has a peppery lemon scent with some ginger, and was £3.25

{side note, the lady who served me was called Candy!! and was super lovely and sweet, as are all the other staff in my Lush}


I had absolutely no reason to go into Superdrug, other than that I have serious issues with shopping!

Naturally, I made a beeline for the Sleek counter. I wanted one of their contour palettes but typically they were sold out. So to the blushes I went.





LOOK AT HOW FREAKING GORGEOUS THIS IS!!!

I got the colour 926 Rose Gold, which is a little shimmery for what I would normally wear (okay it is way more shimmery than I would normally go for) but I have been trying to experiment with different makeup and step out of my comfort zone a little more. (£4.49)












The only other makeup I purchased was new from Gosh and it's a two in one primer and mattifying powder, which really intrigued me. It's just a white powder, and when I swatched it in the store it had a similar feel to the Gosh primer that was in my recent empties post, think silicone-like (Maybelline Baby skin also has this same texture). I'm a little unsure on how this will look on my dry skin but i'll let you know. (£7.99 down from £9.99)

Slightly less interesting purchases were some Superdrug own brand Cleansing Facial Wipes for Dry Skin (99p), some Herbal Essences Moisture Balance Shampoo (£1.89) and some Superdrug Revitalising Raspberry and Macadamia Nut Conditioner (99p)

I have recently made a Twitter account for my blog so please follow me @prettyglitter14

I am currently at 29 followers on my bloglovin account, once I hit 50 there may be a sneaky giveaway :)

What have you bought recently? 

BYEEEEE xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment